Adelan is a UK fuel cell technology company, working in global markets for clean air. The founders of Adelan – Professor Kevin Kendall FRS and Dr Michaela Kendall – invented the core micro-tubular solid oxide fuel cell (mSOFC) technology in 1992. adelan develops new clean, green energy market opportunities through direct sales and collaborative partnerships with industrial customers. //adelan.co.uk.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
As part of the RD&I element of the 发送 Programme many areas of research are being coordinated to support the development of software, systems and new technologies to support the introduction low carbon mass produced energy.
项目 Progress (June 2019):
- Continuing experimental testing to find the different variations on the system such as heat gradients and cooling fan profiles.
- Being able to output data from the adelan system more organized using most likely LabVIEW
- Finish the literature review chapter
- Getting ready for the qualifying report for Aston University PhD program.
- 工作ing on mathematical model to achieve initial dynamic results
商业 联系(s): Michaela Kendall
Aston Graduate 研究er: Konstantinos Zoupalis