Lucideon create and deliver Materials Technologies to enable the development of the products of the future. Supporting material technology development Lucideon has world-leading testing, analysis & characterization laboratories, product optimization team and certification & assurance. www.lucideon.com
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The project is researching the flash sintering of ceramic electrolyte materials for solid state batteries.
As part of the RD&I element of the 发送 Programme, many areas of research are being coordinated to support the development of software, systems and new technologies to support the introduction low carbon mass produced energy.
Project progress (June 2019):
- Development of a multiphase (multi electrode system)
- In depth characterization of previous samples to examine microstructure generated under flash.
- Examine sample surface temperature under flash with an optical pyrometer.
- Goal: to produce samples suitable for assembly in test cells.
- Long term: Switch to Li containing electrolyte
Business 联系(s): David Pearmain
Warwick Graduate Researcher: Gareth Jones